Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer your questions.
STEP 1: Client to complete Client Questionnaire which is sent via email upon receipt of initiation deposit
STEP 2: The Project Manager assesses Client Questionnaire & arranges a Digital Introduction Consultation Session within 72 hrs.
STEP 3: Project briefing is concluded during Introduction Consultation Session and any further outstanding info is established.
STEP 4: The Project Manager confirms once all the required information is compiled and the project is ready for commencement.
STEP 5: A Business Plan Project Deadline is established and communicated via email to the client within 24 hours.
STEP 6: The Project Manager prepares the Business Plan in accordance with the agreed deliverables by the established deadline.
STEP 7: Accounts Department sends client a reminder for final payment 48 hours prior to the established project deadline.
STEP 8: First draft of the Business Plan (usually 95% complete) is presented to the client via email upon receipt of final payment
STEP 9: Client assesses the Business Plan and may request any minor adjustments within 30 days of receipt of the business plan.
STEP 10: A Digital debriefing session (if requested) is arranged with the client.
STEP 11: Any minor adjustments is concluded on request within 48 business hrs within 30 days / 3 versions (whichever comes first).
STEP 12: Our Head of Operations will be in touch once the business plan is complete the discuss the next steps.
STEP 13: We will do a quarterly follow-up to assist & guide you with your business venture way forward.
DISCLAIMER: Digital Consultations: Please note that all Business Plan Projects only include an Introductory and De-Briefing Digital Consultation. All additional sessions are charged at R795 per session unless mutually agreed upon with the Project Manager.
First impressions last, so you only have one chance to impress the reader of your business plan. Hiring Unique Business Plans will drastically increase your chances of being successful since we will ensure your business plan meets the required specifications, it’s user friendly and attractive.
Some of the other benefits include:
- Every business is unique. All our business plans are custom designed.
- We do not offer template designed business plans
- We specialise in businesses requiring as little as R100 000 up to as much as R150 billion in funding
- Each business plan is fully grammar checked to ensure a professional appearance
- We guarantee 100% non-plagiarism, meaning we don’t steal other’s hard work
- Our business consultants are experienced in most respected fields
- Our business consultants have many years of experience in developing business plans, financial projections, business concept feasibility studies and demographical studies
- Each business plan is proofread and signed off by our Managing Director before being presented to the client
- We are a technologically innovate company – ensure you are kept up to date and receive your project at the highest possible quality, in the fastest possible turnaround time
- Our rates are very competitive. We offer the best professional rates in South Africa
Yes. We are leading Business Plan Creation Specialists, focusing on the development of new business plans and consulting on existing businesses. We are registered with the NSBC and our Business Plans comply with DTI, SEDA, SEFA, NEF, IDC, all our Commercial Banks (Standard Bank, Absa, First National Bank and Nedbank) and all major financial and investment private funding vehicle solutions in South Africa. We have developed in excess of 7500 successful business plans since 2008.
All our business plans are fully bankable, meaning each business plan project is custom designed to suit the needs of the particular business venture in question. Each business is unique, therefore we draft the business plan in accordance with the requirements of the needs associated with that specific business. Once the business plan is complete, the client is able to take the business plan to an investor, financier, financial institution or investor to attract funding, space or develop the business in accordance with the specified operational, administration, marketing and financial plan.
Bankable Business Plans is a step-by-step guide that will teach you everything you need to know to create a clear, comprehensive, and compelling business plan. … Each chapter will guide you through a specific section of your business plan: Value definition. Needs assessment. Differentiation and competitive assessment – Source: Personal MBA